I just learned tonight that my RSS feed hasn’t been working—since August 24th!—which means that some of my lovely subscribers may not have been getting my posts. Boo!
And I just spent the last three hours trying to fix it. (I think it’s all better now . . . but lemme know if you think you’re having any issues.)
I believe this only affected e-mail subscribers and anyone who has me on any kind of a feed that *is not* a reader. If you have me on a reader, I think you should be up to date.
That said, here are links to the posts you missed (if you missed them). Let’s catch up! 🙂
- “Pointers from the Pros: Anna DeStefano on the Character-Driven Story”—A loverly (yes, you read that right) guest post by J.M. Lacey
- “The ‘Rents are Coming”—A short and sweet freak-out with a cool music video & and awesomesauce song. 🙂
- “Red-Letter Weekend”—Wherein I describe my trip to D.C. with my parents . . . which ended in the emergency room
- “Metamorphosis: Shenandoah Writers Online Becomes the Write-Brained Network”—Huuuuuuuuge news + Michigan J. Frog. Please read!
- “In the Blogosphere: 8/23-9/3”—From idea to agented in 15 posts
- “Don’t Have Animals if You’re an Idiot”—My response to something horrible I heard last weekend
- “Invitation & Contest: The Write-Brained Network & WordWatchers”—Info about our writing contest designed to help you GET WORDS WRITTEN
Erg. So annoying, but I’m glad I found out now instead of six months from now.
Have a great weekend, my loves!
8 thoughts on “Blogfail–Let’s Try This Again”
I enjoy the heck out of your blog, and got this one thanks to facebook. Hope you have it figured out.
Do you normally get it via e-mail, though? I’m *pretty* sure it’s fixed…
And thanks! 🙂
Don’t worry about it; even though I don’t always comment, I still come back to check your blog regularly, RSS feed or no, because you always have some really good content 😀
Thanks so much, Zoe! *big smiles*
All caught up on the posts I missed. There were some good ones! Thanks for the links to them. 🙂
I take it, it worked? All my HTML decoding last night was worth it then. You and Molly were faaaaaaast asleep. And adorable. 🙂
I wondered what happened. But I checked back anyway and I subscribe to the RSS feed as well. I did get an e-mail announcement this morning, so it’s probably fixed.
Boy, that J.M. really rocks with her guest blog! 🙂
Glad it’s fixed now. So annoying!